Hello! Moving to Switzerland!

Hello everyone! Will be moving to Switzerland (Geneva/Nyon area in April 2012) and I would love to make new friends. Also understand the swiss culture and the people.

Hi Lilia2003, your thread has been moved to Geneva forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hi
Im moving to Geneva in august with work. How have you found it? have you met many new expats as I am moving on my own until my family can move out in 3-6 months

Hi Lilia,  Im very close to Nyon, if you are still interested in meeting new people, let me know :)

Moe

hi lilia, how are you? my name is raymund from geneva and m a filipino who grew up in the city of calvin. i hope that you are enjoying your stay in one of the most european countries :)

hi..i'm xielo..i'd like to make friends with you..if that's ok??..well anyway..thank you..

imxielo wrote:

hi..i'm xielo..i'd like to make friends with you..if that's ok??..well anyway..thank you..

hi xielo, yes of course better to make friends than ennemies. are you in switzerland? :)

nope..i'm here on phil..i'm just new here that's why i added anyone  ..

Hi all! I have recently moved to Geneva and I'm also looking for new friends! Let me know if you wanna talk or meet or somethiong =)
Cheers,
Tiago