Need to buy Car in Nica - Feb 2013

Hi everyone,

We are planning a move to Central America and will rent out our home in Vancouver effective February 1 2013...beyond all the hubbub up here selling, storing etc...we will need to buy a good 4x4 for down there.

We will land in Nicaragua and travel for at least 6 months until we find our "it" place. Dream Car? Bronco or Land Rover or something, but a Jeep in good condition also would suffice.

We need room for our two dogs and minimal baggage.....are there any local car selling websites or magazines you could recommend?

Blessings,

WEBSITE, Jono, Sasha, Kuma & Tetsuo

Hello, and welcome to Expat.com.It's good to see more new faces on the way to Nicaragua.
One way that I would suggest that you begin is to check a site that I use frequently: Encuentra24. The site is in English, and provides ample search criteria for you to be able to find the type of vehicle you want for a price that you can afford.
Also, I have a new blog..thebestofnicaragua.com.,which may be of help to you in the months ahead. Drop in and leave a comment on what you would to see covered on the site, and I will do my best.
Good Luck,
Proffessor