Hi! I am looking for people in Orleans!

Hello
I just moved here from the Paris region and I am looking for people to go out, share experience!

Welcome to the forum nina huss!;)

Harmonie.

Hi I have also just moved to orleans!
I am au pairing and looking for somepeople who speak english as i currently dont know anyone!

Hi, is this message board still active?
My girlfriend and I have just moved to Orléans from Paris and would like to meet up with English speaking community!

Hello!

I am an American expat living in Paris and we are thinking of moving to Orleans in the near future.  My French husband's family lives in Orleans and we are looking to move to have more open space.  At the moment, we do go down to Orleans quite frequently on the weekends - I would be very interested in meeting any English-speaking expats living in Orleans!  Please let me know if you are open for a drink or anything!

Christina

Dear Christina,

I hope this email finds you well in Orleans! My name is Hilary Yang and I work for Global LT, a language training company based in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A. Our company provides expatriates and their families with foreign language training and English as a second language instruction around the world.

I found your contact info from Expat.com search . I hope that you do not mind that I contacted you. I wanted to get in touch with you because we are currently looking for an English tutor who speaks French to teach a young student in Saint-Pryvé-Saint-Mesmin Area. I wanted to inquire whether you or you have some friends in Orléans who would be interested in teaching her, since she is moving to U.S in May next year. This program is expected to kick off as soon as possible.

Student Info – Individual; a young girl (will provide the age info later)
Schedule – Preferably on weekdays or weekends afternoons or early evenings, 1-1.5hour per session;
Location – At her home in Saint-Pryvé-Saint-Mesmin
Start Date - ASAP

I would greatly appreciate the referral. Could you please kindly forward me their contact info or ask them to get in touch with me if possible? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. Again, thanks very much for your help! I look forward to hearing from you.
Merci!

Best Regards
Hilary

Hello!

I'm an American, moving to Orleans with my French husband in early October, and I'm wondering if there are any other Americans or English speakers in the area...? Or any expat groups that meet up? I've read about some but the most recent posts I've seen were a few years ago, so just checking to see if any of you are still out there ;) I'd love to join a group or meet up with any of you for a coffee or a drink!

Thanks!
Sarah

Hello Sarah
How are you getting on in Orléans?. I am a New Zealander and will be moving to Orléans  very soon as my french boyfriend has got a job there. Did you manage to find any groups?

Hi Christina,

Did you ever move to Orleans? I'm an American living in Orleans and if you're here, I'd love to meet up sometime! Lmk :)
-Sarah

Hi Tracey!

I'm so happy you messaged me! I live in Orleans and would love to meet up sometime! Currently I'm back in the states visiting my family and friends but I'll be back in Orleans mid-Sept.

To answer your question, there's one small group of expats in Orleans so far and we get together every so often. We're always looking for more people so I'd love to introduce you to everyone!
When are you planning to move to Orleans?
Let's private message so we can exchange contact info... :)
-Sarah

Hi.

I'M French but I used to live abroad for 12 years with my 3 children, English speakers.
We planned to move back soon to Orleans and I'm looking for an English speaking group for me and my children as I would love they continue to speak English fluently.

Please, let me know if you know about this kind of group.

Thank you
Marion

Hi Marion

I have just moved to Orleans and looking for  english speaking friends (&french)..

Are you already in Orleans? Interested to get together?

Dessie

Hi how are i m live in paris

Hi,

Wondering if this forum is still active.
I'm an American who recently moved to Orléans and looking to meet English speakers.
If anyone's interested i'd love to exchange contacts and meet :).

Mouye

Hi! I am too looking to meet people in Orleans.
I live right in the center of town.
If you want, i would love to meet. 😊