Looking for S/w Development Job in KL -- .Net

Hi,

I am an Indian National. My husband and I shifted to KL last year. He is working as a s/w developer on contract job. His contract is getting over on 15th Feb. We have been trying to get a Job here form past one month but we havent go any responce for nywhere.

We have applied to Various jobs through job portal but still no revert back form nywhere... Its getting so difficult as now we dont have much time. I have even tried the classified section in papers and here on blogs .. there is no luck...

Shifting form India was a big decision for us and took a lot of time for us to get settled here and now wen finally wen we are enjoying here we have to go...

If  nyone can help us what more should we do please suggest... Ny suggestions regarding the consultancy which help in providing jobs to Expat would be really great...

Please Friends in KL need your help.

Angel :)
God Bless All

Hi Angel , have you tried to post an advert in Kuala Lumpur classifieds > Jobs section, this may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hey Harmoine...

Thanks for your reply... I have done as you have suggested...

Thanks a ton !!! :)

Hi Angel

Has your husband found something yet? Can I inquire what his experience is in? My company is currently looking for a .NET development professional with e-commerce development experience.

You can call me on +60182993683 to discuss further.

Best

Anil

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

Hi anil,

My husband is still looking but no luck till now. He has 3+ years of exp in .net (overall exp 8+ yr).He works on erp domain. If this suits your profile please let me know. Also if you want you can get in touch wid him on vinsap( at )rediffmail (dot) com

@ Anil > I invite you to post your job offer in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … la-lumpur/

Thanks

Priscilla

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=459086

kiritms - welcome. Not sure why you are cross referencing these two old threads?

Are you looking for work?  If so take a look in the JOBS section in the green banner at the top of the page.

Tell us about yourself and how Expat.com Forum may be able to assist you. 

Good Luck.

Crikey from this thread poor chap unemployed 3 years+

3+years experience of Malaysian TV watching  :joking:

(2012 to 2015 posts? a bug?)