Greeting from a new comer :-)

Hi everyone,

Da-Jia-Hau (Greeting in Chinese, means hi everyone)

Glad to find this forum. Looks an interesting place to meet amazing people.
I am a Taiwanese. Have been worked here for 11 months in Internet industry. But I still don't have much idea about this City. Hope to meet new friends and explore the city more this year.

Nice to meet you all. :-)

Cheers,
June

Hi JuneChen, How are you doing? it's really nice to see you on this blog. i can see you live in Singapore. I wish if could help me with information on how it is to live in Singapore. though i will also be glad if be friends here. Have a wonderful

Cheerrrrrs
IZu

Izu,

Nice to meet you too. Let me know what kind of information you are looking for. I'll do my best to help for sure. :-)

June

Hi June,

My name is James Ong and from Malaysia. I have been here Singapore for past 10 years. I also being in Taiwan ( Taipei, Kaosiong, Xinju) for 1 year. I hope I can be your guide to know Singapore better. Do let me know your email and contact number so that we can start talking and know each other better. My email address is [email protected] and my number is 94573078.( you can sms me too).

Kind Regards,
James Ong

Hi James Ong,

Why don't you give more informations about Singapore on the forum. Other members can benefit from it. ;)

Thank you.