Moving to Malaysia

My name is Diana (Kenyan) im married to Barry (Australian). we are a family of four , we have two children one aged nine and the other seven months . we re looking for an apartment or condo in kuala lumpur. we would like a foreigner friendly safe location . the apartment should have a minimum of two bedrooms one bathroom.maximum of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. we need a fully furnished place high floor not lower floors. for a minimum lease of six to twelve months.up to 1500 mr rent per month. preferably a place with a pool and near a shopping complex and  hospital.. we dont mind the distance away from the city centre  as long as the place is safe nd foreigner friendly .thanks so much for your assistance. please advise on the options you have and lease terms. have a lovely day.
Diana oloo

hi diana, you can try D'alamanda condominium...pudu julu, pudu impian IV, jalan pudu.

thanks dre

Your rental Budget to low.
You should be looking for a RM:2000 up

I am an Agent I should know.
I am an Australian citizen as well.

Good luck

Karakas

Hi Diana

We live in Mont Kiara which is a high expat and family area with 2 very good international schools in the area (my children don't attend these schools as my husband is not on a full expat package so we have to pay the school fees ourselves and these schools are triple the amount that we pay for the school they do attend). I feel totally safe here and am happy to walk to the supermarket at 8pm at night, something I could never do back home in NZ. In this expat area you would be looking at paying anything from RM3000 upwards. If you choose an area that is not high in expat you may have a chance of finding a cheaper condo.  You will need to do your homework and visit lots of different places to get a feel, we visited over 20 different condos to find one we really liked and within our price range. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Hi Diana,

Try Bangsar. It's very safe and very expat. But yes, I agree that you need to see quite a few before you find the one within budget and choice.

The best part about this place is its proximity to Kl Sentral.
Cheers
Sam

(moderated: pls post in the classifieds)

welcome to malaysia. there are condos in kl. malaysia does not have accommodation problems. most vacant condos have the agents' contacts diplaced on a visible area in a condo that has vacant apartments. so you can easily find yourself a condo

Hi yes the budget is a little low even if you move Ferber from the city as the cost of transportation would be added on. I recently moved here and have seen a number of places . I can forward you a list of nice places with hospital nearby by kl has a lot of private 24hrs clinics . You can pm me

Hi,

I'm Jeremy, base on your budget and requirement, i think Sri Petaling  may be suitable for you. 2 to 3 rooms with rental around Rm 1600- Rm 1800.

Hey diana are you still on Malaysia?