Homeopathy doctor in france

Bonjour.

Hello.i need some guidance.please tell me is homeopathy doctor is available in france.and the homeopathy medicine is also avaliable in market or not.if homeopathy treatement is available in france please tell me what is the normal fee of the homeopathy doctor thanks c u.

Sure it is.:)
The fee will depend on whether the doctor is "conventionné" or not.If he/she is,you will pay the normal price (25-30€).If not,they are free to fixe their own prices.
You will find homeopathists everywhere. Look up "medecin homeopathe" in the yellow pages.And ask - before you make an appointment!-if they are conventionnés.

Hi, can anyone give me the information so that I can have an appointment to any homeo doctor.
Thanks

Some free advice: don't bother. It's a scam!

keeleyg wrote:

Some free advice: don't bother. It's a scam!

Why is it a scam.
please post more information as to why you think it is a scam. Really easy to post a one liner saying a scam.

Yes it is easy to post one sentence but come on. There is absolutely no credible evidence that homeopathy works. Sure, there is lots of unsubstantiated anecdotal evidence, but it is no more than that. Homeopathy is as close to voodoo science as you can get and it is truly astonishing that, in the 21st century,  people believe in it. The idea that ultra-dilute solutions of a compound – that are so dilute that we are talking about a single molecule in a volume the size of the Atlantic Ocean – can have an effect is, to my mind, plainly ridiculous. There is no possible rational mechanism as to how it might work. More than being useless, it can actually be harmful in that it can delay people from seeking real treatment for ailments. Shame on those who profit from it...

keeleyg wrote:

Yes it is easy to post one sentence but come on. There is absolutely no credible evidence that homeopathy works.

It works for those who believe in it, and those who make a living on it, not unlike religion.

Yès it's possible in France of course, you just have to ask to an homeopathy center, they ll help you, for sure

yes she is in periguex, she is my wife, I can send you contact details if you can visit her. thank you.