Looking for friends.

Hi,i am a South african living in Germany.Been here for the past few months.i find it hard to make friends due to the language.Moved here with my husband and son but still find myself lonely. I miss home,but i hope it will get better in time.

Hi,

How are you doing? I am in Stuttgart.. Looking for cool friends with whom I can share my life experiences. Awaiting your reply. Take care bye for now.

Regards
Divakar

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I am fine thanks and u?.I stay in a small village called Blumberg,its about 2 hours drive from Stuttgart.Its really quite here.I am so use to the city life.It will really take a while for me to settle in. How long u staying now in germamy and how is life treating u.?

Have a nice day.
Wena

Hi Missy-J.

I've been here since May 2011, after being away from Germany since my Air Force days of the early 1980's. It has changed quite a bit. I'm from California and a city area, so living in a rural environment is also a change. But I keep busy and that's important.

I've been away from the German language of this depth for over 22 years, so that's also a challenge. But it has gotten better and that's a good thing. I also try to not lose my sense of humor when I get myself into ticklish situations. :)

Take care.

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]