Need to know some good places for ladies!

Hi,em new here in Riyadh n didn't find this place interesting anymore as there are lots of limitation and restrictions for ladies. whats are the activities for ladies over here other then shopping? i love to meet new people n making friends as em trying to get rid from this boredom!Need to know some good places where u can hangout with your family and ways to socialize in Riyadh events.

Its not easy getting rid of boredom in Saudi. Assumimg that you would be married, the easiest way to socialize would be getting in touch with the wifes of your husbands friends.

You can also try getting a job which can keep you occupied at least in the mornings.

Bye.

Hi;

i know it hard for your ladies.. there are two female shopping mall and cafes..  there is also a cafe and a club for ladies in eastern side of Riyadh.. i can provide you with location if you need

Welcome to Expat.com Feha, there are a lot of things that you can do here in Riyadh for ladies.

There are bowling centers, racing, running, horse riding and golf clubs, various gyms, spas and health clubs, then on intermittent basis all around year, there are female only exhibitions being held. These are all apart from the various eatries, malls and saloons.

You just have to search a bit harder to find activities that interest you. Good place to start would be visiting Janadriyah this week. Hope you have fun

I have send u a message u may check it there

nonz wrote:

You can share it here also, so that others can be benefitted also. Unless it is confidential. :P

Nonz is right i think . keep in touch with her.:)

saimans wrote:
nonz wrote:

You can share it here also, so that others can be benefitted also. Unless it is confidential. :P

It was :P