Looking for a muay thai gym near vacoas

have always been a big martial arts fan, did tae kwon do when was younger then played rugby for a while in south africa.no longer have much flexibility,am currently looking for a full contact gym in the centre of the island with the aim of competing in the near future.

Hi Hawley,

Any girls train in this group?

Thanks,

Courtney  :)

Courtney - my wife will probably be interested. She's been looking for a muay thai trainer for a while as we used to do it when we lived in singapore. So there could be two trendsetters!

Hey Mark,
That's great!  Let me know what she says.  I only trained for a few months before we moved from St Thomas to Mauritius.  Not sure how advanced she is, but I am up for giving it a try if she is.  Let the trend setting begin...  Ha!
Talk to you soon,
Courtney

any contact number ??

thx

Hi I've always been willing to try it...do they teach the traditional muay thai? :)

Hi Ani7 > just to inform that this is an old topic.  :)

Hey there ;)

@Hawley: There is in fact true Traditional training of Muay Thai here. It is found at Bambou, not far from Flic en Flac. The club name is BMA Muay Thai Federation, and have organized several local competitions. Many girls train with them, and the club has made local champions as well as international Female champion. Just do a google search for those interested to train true traditional Muay Thai :D

Hope i helped.

Kenjee

You know the road from vacoas to Flic n Flac near Victoria hospital? look at your right side if you come from Vacoas; you will see the gym painted in red training muathai.

Regards

Hi, i would like to know if you find the training center. Am also looking for one and it very hard the find traditional Muay thai in Mauritius. Also looking for contact number if possible. Have a nice day!