Family status on a Telecom Technician Visa???

Hi everyone,

I am facing a predicament, recently I have been offered a role in KSA with salary 15K, plus housing transport etc.

I got a work visa invitation letter couple of days ago, and the title for visa is "Telecom Technician" whereas the actual position is different. The salary mentioned on contract letter for this visa is just 3000 Riyals.

I am not worried about any fraud in salary etc, coz i am transferring in the same company, but I have my doubts about eligibility of my visa to bring my family.

I have been told by my prospective employer that once I join them, they will apply to change my profession & it will take a few months to get the whole thing done.

Now I was planning to take my family after a few months, but I am not sure if a technician visa will allow me to get family status.

I understand, this type of thing is quite common in KSA, can anyone shed some light on this?

Salaam, welcome to ksa. I think family visa will issue on basis of ur profession that is writen on ur iqama,and u need  diploma or certificate for this attested from the chamber of commerce,