Speak french, german and english and would like to work in Malaysia

Hello together,

After 14 years as adviser and regional sale manager in Switzerland (finance and insurance) I need a new challenge in my personal and professionnal life.

After travelling five times with my wife through Asia (Thailand, Malaysia and Indoniesia) we would like to have an experience with living there. As I heard, Malaysia could be the "easiest" place to find a job as foreigner. Is that true?

Of course I'm not pretending finding a job like I'm having in Switzerland now, but I think someone could use my services as I speak perfectly french and german and quite good english (cambridge advanced exam).

Could maybe someone indicate me the best way to go to find job opportunities in Malaysia (or an other coutry like Singapore for exemple)?

Thank you very much!

What is your field and expertise besides finance and insurance?

Good Morning (or evening...) Mrs de Rijk

My background is commerce. I made the commercial Highschool and work first in an office as commercial assistant.

Then I went 11 years adviser in one of the biggest world insurance company. And now Î'm regional sales manager for the same company.

Otherside I'm working as sport journalist (as hobby). I'm writing for the local newspaper and for a icehockey homepage every weeks. I'm also making some tranlations (english to french or german or german to french).

I also have good IT skills. I'm working every day with MS-Office (professionnal) and Mac (private).

As I said, I'm of course not pretending finding a job as manager in Malysia. I'm just looking for a job where I can use my languages. The most important thing for me is to have a new experience in a new country in Asia. Money or prestige is not the most important thing for me.

Have a nice day!

Regards

Hi Hmidi.habiba,

You should post an advert in the Malaysia classifieds > job section. It might help you.

thanks christine; i am also interested to work in malaysia and improving my both language english and french . could you tell us pls if there other ideas that help me to get a job there

Thank you Christine