Question about the international schools in kuala lumpur for 4 years

hi,i am a foreign person in malaysia, my wife is a student in university of Malaya and we have a 4 years old daughter, i want to know about suitable international school where be near to the university of Malaya ( with British or American or Australian curriculum)for my daughter.
> thanks

I'm not really sure where you are located, but in the KL area, Global International Indian School is a good school to go to. I've talked to another teacher and after a student had asked me if it was a good school the consensus is it's pretty decent and a good price. After GIIS the price for an International school goes really high. I hope this helps, you can google the name for their contact info.

I plan to come to KL. My Daughter is in grade 6 and son in grade 2. Which is the best  international Indian school? I like to take Tamil as second language. Do I get admission in July 2012.

I will be thankful for any advices from friends in KL.

Regards
Shan

There are many questions to ask when choosing a school in KL and the first is where are you coming from? Many people will choose a school where other kids will be there from there country, others will choose according to language, sometimes people want their kids to learn another language besides the one they already know, and of course there is always price. Please also take into account that besides the Chinese and Malay schools, International schools are businesses and therefore I advise every parent to take an active part in their child's education and always check what they are learning. For example, at the french school in KL, I've seen 5 different kids from there that were supposed to be Pre-Intermediate in English that could not form simple sentences in English. Or a girl that could memorize a small book, but didn't know the alphabet. So, look around and see what it is that you want and make sure your child is learning, many schools just want the child to be happy so the parent keeps paying. My wife went to KL International school where they run the school to cater to the rich. The teachers are all highly qualified, but it is one of the most expensive. As I stated above I have heard GIIS is very good and not too expensive. You can do a google search for International schools and contact and ask questions by email. Hope this helps. Personally, I plan to send my kid to Chinese school and make sure they only speak English at home. In this day and age more languages equals more opportunities for the child.