Hello

Hi everyone,
looking for a job, related to '' business partner''. Does anyone likes to run a ''Bar'' or any other self business here?. please let me know.

Hi and welcome on board Maiamaria!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Malta classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Maiamaria,

welcome to the forum.

Can you explain your post a bit more. Are you looking for a job or are you offering to be a business partner to run a bar ? What do you mean with any other self business?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Armand,
thanks for a suggestion! A good idea..!

Hi Ricky,

Well I'll try to explain. Options are different:
1-Offering to be a business partner;
2-looking for a job ( Bar, Cafee,)
3- would like to be self employed
( have any idea how to register the business in Malta? n does it cost too musch? Thinking to establish some business related website) which services will cover Malta area only.

If you are interested, give me a shout.:)..!:)

Hi Maiamaria,

setting up and registering a business in Malta will probably cost a few thousand Euro's. I would recommend professional/legal advice for the process.

Most Expat's in Malta would like to be self-employed, including my partner. The job/business market is very difficult as you probably know with many shops/restaurants opening and closing soon after. You rarely see a really professional approach to opening a business. Just rent a place(or get it rent free for a few months),fill it with something (tunafish cans,disney articles, ...) and pay a Maltese minimal wage for somebody to sit and wait. After a few months when money runs out close it again.

I don't want to de-motivate you but you really need the idea,business plan,market research , enough money and so on.

What experience do you have? Maybe you should just go for 2) until you have the right idea -)))

Cheers
Ricky