Looking for a Tennis partner

I am from india , recently arrived in jakarta. Looking for someone to play tennis with . i am still a beginner , playing for fun . staying in kuningan.

Ankur,
I had put same request cpl of week back , i did get some response but nothing concrete, if you are serious on playing tennis then pm me. We can play on either Sat or Sunday ,we can either play at my Place in Thamrin  or your place.

Great, now we have 3 people. I will go back to my country at the end of this month for visa, so i will bring my racket later. Right now can we play but with your rackets?

We playing this saturday at 730 am in Thamrin residence. Noisy step if you wanna join.....pm me I will give you cordinates.

Hi there... I just got my racket. Will you play this Saturday? 3rd Feb? PM me you cell number. In my Taman Rasuna also has free tennis court. Let me know if you also want to play at Taman Rasuna.

@noisysteps....I have sent msg to u with my ctc details....we can play on sunday morning.

Hi Ankur, do you want to be my friends? we can play tennis on the weekend. see u

Hasanah, why are you only asking Ankur?... Amie and I also in this list... =))

A little bit late to this thread, but up for a game in Kuningan or nearby. A bit rusty so I advise patience..

Have fun playing tenis guys!!!

Hope you find ones