Re traveling in turkey

Hi my name is joanne and new to izmir i really want to travel a round and see other parts of Turkey does anyone travel outside Izmir maybe I could join you,Thanks Joanne

Hi Joanne, My name is Yvonne I live in Gocek and if you around this area at anytime would love to meet up. This is a small town on the coast around 4 hours from Izmir. I have lived in Turkey around 13 years and here in Gocek about 3 years. I am married to a Turk who works here. We have more time in the winter than the summer to meet people so would welcome a visit if you feel it would suit you. Will wait to hear from you.

hi that would be great to visit on my time off how would i get there?thanks joanne

Hi Joanne. I will be back in Turkey in June for about 7/8 months. Have been living between NZ/Turkey for some time now. I will be staying with my Aussie girlfriend in Kusadasi who has a pension. I will be spending time in Istanbul and may pop over to Greece. You may be still interested in meeting up..? Best wishes/regards Sandra