Putting myself out there

Hey,

First time posting on a forum like this, but since I've only been in Singapore for less than 2 weeks, don't know anyone and pursuing a career here, then why not right?

I moved here from Stockholm in Sweden, lived in Hamburg- Germany and Melbourne - Australia before..really like meeting new people so message me OK?

Don't be shy =)

been here for sometimes. most of the times i work when people rest and rest when people work.

but if you interested, i can bring you around. just lemme know

been here for 6 years from indonesia.

Welcome to singapore ^^

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to Singapore. You'll like it here! :)

MyXinLe wrote:

Hey,

First time posting on a forum like this, but since I've only been in Singapore for less than 2 weeks, don't know anyone and pursuing a career here, then why not right?

I moved here from Stockholm in Sweden, lived in Hamburg- Germany and Melbourne - Australia before..really like meeting new people so message me OK?

Don't be shy =)

Depending what u like to do, whT line of profession are u in? U need to network with the search consultants and recruiters

Jediking @mail.com

"Putting myself out there" - that too me sounds very Australian. Wanna meet up for a nice coffee and a good chat? (don't really think there are any good cooffee places out here in Singapore, but you get my point)

Ps: I sent you a PM. Please do take a quick peek :) would love to be an acquiantance/friend.

Cheers!

Danx88 wrote:

Welcome to singapore ^^

Thanks!! :)

Jediking wrote:
MyXinLe wrote:

Hey,

Don't be shy =)

Depending what u like to do, whT line of profession are u in? U need to network with the search consultants and recruiters

Jediking @mail.com

I'm in events..and yes, networking is a part of my jobhunt process :)

Jessica2007 wrote:

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to Singapore. You'll like it here! :)

Thank you! So far i like singapore a lot :)

fx2410 wrote:

been here for sometimes. most of the times i work when people rest and rest when people work.

but if you interested, i can bring you around. just lemme know

been here for 6 years from indonesia.

Oh really? What industry are you in?

Hi welcome ,
we can meet in  coming week ends if u wish ,
[email protected] - drop me a message .

Cheers,
Regards,
Krish