Will be in HCMC in feb. looking for friends to play badminton/tennis

Hi, my name is Steven. I will be in SG-HCMC in february and love to get together with anyone for some games in badminton or tennis.

i am jay from thailand, i will visit saigon this march, any filipino there wanna be friend with me, my e-mail [email protected]

SportyViet wrote:

Hi, my name is Steven. I will be in SG-HCMC in february and love to get together with anyone for some games in badminton or tennis.

hi 
We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.

Time         : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( it's very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

charmjov wrote:

i am jay from thailand, i will visit saigon this march, any filipino there wanna be friend with me, my e-mail [email protected]

wellcome Charmjov, do you want to join my group ?

Sorry guys I am now in Thanh Hoa City. Really like the place, and have so many nice Vietnamese ladies and gentlemen. Maybe I will stay longer here. If you wish to come to Thanh Hoa City I can show you around.

I like badminton, what district will you be in HCM City ?

newbiew2011 wrote:
SportyViet wrote:

hi 
We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.

Time         : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( it's very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

Thanks for the info, unfortunately i just got back to theUSA.