Looking for chef jobs in Rio de Janeiro

I am a 35 year old female looking to relocate to Rio, I am currently looking for a position as a chef. 

I am a highly motivated, keen, enthusiastic and reliable individual. I consider myself to be an excellent chef with 20 years experience, I have vast experience and knowledge of the industry and I have a diverse range of skills both front and back of house.

I am committed to continued personal and professional development and have a good eye for detail and appreciation for excellent service and quality. I have experience of many different types of cuisine and pride myself on being able to produce a quality product in even the most challenging circumstances.

I have been Executive Head Chef at Crystal Palace Football Club, responsible for feeding the players a healthy, well balanced, nutritional menu at their training ground and stadium as well as catering for corporate and private clients at the stadiums conference facilities.

I have been responsible for many high profile events in the music industry and have travelled all over the world doing this.  I have knowledge, skills and experience in large volume catering. I have been responsible for a number of chefs and am able to lead and motivate a team to achieve and produce quality products within the parameters set out by clients.

My portuguese language skills at the moment are basic however, I am a very quick learner and have the ability to pick up languages very quickly. I am also a qualified teacher of Catering and Hospitality and am able to train and teach all levels of catering and hospitality.

I am hoping that you may know of an recruitment agency or any relevant positions that I may be suitable for.  I would like to thank you for your time in reading this post and hope that you may be able to help me relocate and find gainful employment in the south of Rio.

Kind regard
Gemma Hammond

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Gemma !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the jobs section of Rio classifieds.
It could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand,

I have done so.

Kind regards
Gemma

hello...are you currently in rio de janeiro?  i am an american  restaurant owner here in rio de janeiro.....

Professional European Trained Chef with 15 years experience in New York City and over 1 year in Dubai at the prestige Waldorf Astoria Hotel Palm Jumeirah .

Looking for a new Challange in Rio as a Chef

Hi Bysewn1,

This is an old thread. Could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Rio de Janeiro section of the website ?

You will be able to create your cv as well so that if an opportunity arises, employers may review your cv.

All the best,
Bhavna

hello expat friends. I'm new here. looking to move to Rio de Janeiro. looking for culinary jobs. any help is great help. thanks

sorry I'm new. I have a passport and I'm ready to move asap. are you still hiring

Hi there
if your on a tourist visa, then your unable to work

Hello. Good day! My boyfriend is a chef and has working experience both in brasil and usa. Hope you could call him for possible employment. :). I would appreciate a reply on this. Thank you. Nina