Early Childhood Development Centre in Roches Brunes

Hi,

My daughter is 2.5 years old and will be attending the ECC in Roches Brunes as from mid february 2012.

I wanted to find out if there are any parents on this forum who have enrolled their kids there? What were your experience (positive /negative)?

Kamilah (daughter) speaks only English and although I have no doubt that she will pick on french and creole, I wanted to enroll her in an english speaking school so that at least she could understand the teachers and her friends at the beginning.

Would appreciate any feedback that anyone can share on this topic.

Hi, just to say, I was sent to Irish school at five (I'm French), and really, it never bothered me. ok, the first few days were tough. But that was it. And I had a Corean girl in my class a month ago, who spoke neither French nor English, and she adapted really fast (too bad she had to leave due to visa problems). Kids are always up to this sort of challenge!

Hi my 2.5 year old just started at CTI child care centre in moka charles re fair institute and I am very happy, we are English speaking at home and Eileen has settled in well and they are very bilingual at the school. The ratio of children to caters is also very very good. I am sorry I can't help with the centre at Roches brines........follow your instinct and I am sure your little one will be fine and happy! Good Luck. Heba

Thank You Heba.

I have heard good reviews about the school and my parents visited the school as well and they were very happy with it. I will report back when my little one starts there. Hopig its as good as what everyone has been saying :)

Hebahalloween wrote:

Hi my 2.5 year old just started at CTI child care centre in moka charles re fair institute and I am very happy, we are English speaking at home and Eileen has settled in well and they are very bilingual at the school. The ratio of children to caters is also very very good. I am sorry I can't help with the centre at Roches brines........follow your instinct and I am sure your little one will be fine and happy! Good Luck. Heba

Hi Heba,

May I please request you to share more information about CTI child care centre. I want to put my 2 year old daughter as well, please share details like where it's located and whom to contact etc as I dont know MOKA at all.

Thanks much for ur help.

Sumeet

Hi has anyone got a contact number for ECC in roche brumnes...quite urgent please...

Hi.. looking for a good pre-school for my son... I live in Quatre Bornes... can I please have some feedback regarding ECC and CTI... much appreciated tks.

Hello Mohsina Essa and congrats on your first post on the forum of Expat.com :top:

However kindly note that this thread has been inactive since 2012! You may not get any response.

For contacts of pre schools you may check out our business directory : Nursery and kindergarten in Mauritius

Kenjee
Expat.com Team