POLITICAL STABILITY

How stable is the goverment in Mauritius. Are expatriates working and having business treated fairly.

The government in Mauritius is very stable, and does all what it cans to attract foreign investors and entrepreneurs

Why can't other countries in the world learn from this? God Bless Mauritius!!!

and does all what it cans to attract foreign investors and entrepreneurs

if I can just adda word on this: ragrding my experience I don't really think that mauritius is really interested to do everything for foreigners (as investors or self employed). I do think that they try to attract much money and capitals they can. If you have money to invest the government is really stable, no wars, no fast changes of government and so on.
But, if you are a little investor as me and my family, is not really easy to get a permit.
Of course, is just my experience.
Rain

rain wrote:

I do think that they try to attract much money and capitals they can.

You're completely right rain!

Hi Rain,

I have managed to find a job as a General Manager and will be there in the first week of next month to finalize my papers. The people that I will join are quite influental in Mauritius and once I move there I will see whats the best I can do to help you move along with your family to Mauritius.

Terence

Terence, thank you so much!!!:thanks:
My husband has competence in web design and coding, we were trying to find something in this direction, but the problem is that the salary are too low to get the permit (minimum 30000 rs per month).
Anyway...I appreciate very much your efforts!!!!:)
Rain