How do i get police clearance certificate

How do i get police clearance certificate here in jeddah, and what is the requirements.

Heard of this first time in KSA. Why do you need one @andrewyork?

And what sort of police certificate are you looking for?

saudi police clearance i used for applying immigration for canada

hello andrewyork,

if you would like to have a pcc to saudi and are you in canada right now?

andrewyork wrote:

saudi police clearance i used for applying immigration for canada

Did you finally get your Police Clearance certificate? If so, please let me know what the procedure was. I'm in Jeddah and also applied for PR in Canada. Thanks!

Salam bros. 1st of all you must find one who knows how to speak in english, if you find one you are lucky enough to be with him the whole situation but don't expect him to help you a lot or don't expect the police will be on duty everyday cause they don't. :) goodluck anyway. but if you need someone to assist that i can help you, but not me ofcourse hihihi.

I don't know about Jeddah, but in Riyadh there is a large government building in the Batha area.

You need to bring your passport (maybe iquama, too) AND a passport sized picture of yourself.

I don't know about Jeddah too. But in Riyadh, you need to bring your iqama or passport to our embassy (the Philippine Embassy) in the Diplomatic Quarters and get a Letter of Endorsement (LOE). Fee for that is SR100.00.
Next, you have to bring the LOE to the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authentication. I forgot how much is the fee for this. Sorry.
Then you have to go to the Police Station Office in Batha together with the Authenticated LOE, your iqama/passport, 2x2 pictures for the Police Clearance.
I totally forgot the fees included. But yeah, that's pretty much it if you are getting it from Riyadh.

For me, I didn't (and a couple other westerners I know), we didn't need to go to our embassies. Just to the police station (but I didn't go to a police station in Batha--more like a large, clean formal government building that had a very professional women's section) with passport or igama and one picture.

Had to go back three days later to pick it up the paperwork and there was no fee.

Alliecat wrote:

For me, I didn't (and a couple other westerners I know), we didn't need to go to our embassies. Just to the police station (but I didn't go to a police station in Batha--more like a large, clean formal government building that had a very professional women's section) with passport or igama and one picture.

Had to go back three days later to pick it up the paperwork and there was no fee.

Can you please tell me where is  this clean formal government building? Which area?
And are you sure you dont need any letter from the embessy?
Thanks
Raya

Raya Kurlova wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Can you please tell me where is  this clean formal government building? Which area?
And are you sure you dont need any letter from the embessy?
Thanks
Raya

I'm positive I didn't go to the embassy.  At the government building, I filled out paperwork, they fingerprinted me (all very modern, computerized) and three days later I went back to pick up the clearance papers. 

As for the name of the building, I don't know (a company driver took me there) but some of the people on this forum know--it's in Batha.

For police clearance you need to go the nearest police station from where you are staying : For eg: If you are staying in Olaya you can approach the police station of Olaya - ask any cab driver and he will take you there.

HRGuru wrote:

For police clearance you need to go the nearest police station from where you are staying : For eg: If you are staying in Olaya you can approach the police station of Olaya - ask any cab driver and he will take you there.

The problem with doing that (my friend went that route) is that nobody at the police station understood English.  She ended up having to return with a driver who had sufficient English to interpret for her to the police. She was the only woman in the station, and a crowd of men formed around her causing her to feel very uncomfortable, they used ink to fingerprint her yada yada yada  The certificate she got back three days later was written in ARABIC so it wouldn't do her any good, anyway, unless she was able to have it translated into English and then somehow notarized here before going home (which she didn't bother doing since she'd about *had* it).

At the place I went to, on the other hand, the certificate was in English and Arabic with lots of signatures, rubber stamps(in other words, official looking lol). There was a small women-only section and they spoke excellent English.

So, all-in-all, I would suggest going to the government bldg. in Batha for minimal aggravation. I am quite certain TLL knows the name of this place.

IMPORTANT:  don't forget the passport sized picture.

The normal police report looks exactly like  you said - with finger prints and in Arabic.

TLL - Could you tell me the place in Batha (the name ) to know what that's about ?

1st ur embassy will request in writing to police for clearance certificate.
This need to be attested by MOFA.
then go to the police head office.
( in Jeddah... its near Saudi TV station and next to Islamic Bank HO)
u can show this letter to the guard or by sign language u can him for finger prints department.
The guards are very friendly and will guide you to the proper building.(U can park ur car inside police HO parking lot).
There also the officers are very friendly and will do everything necessary and you will get yr clearance certificate within 2--3 days.
Just carry photo copy of each of ur document and ur PP photo.

good luck

Salim
professional Photographer
Jeddah

Mohammed salim wrote:

1st ur embassy will request in writing to police for clearance certificate.
This need to be attested by MOFA.

I didn't go to the embassy.  Just showed up with my passport, iqama and photo.  Maybe it's different for westerners?

i am working in k.f.h,al baha,since 7 years,i need now police clearance certificate.i afraid to come jeddah.please help me
thank you

Following website has some information about getting Police Clearance Certificate.

I need a character verification certificate for Malaysia my Second Home. I am stationed in Jeddah KSA.

Can someone help me from where to get it and what are the requirements.

how can i obtain the police clearance in jeddah and what is the requierments

If you are a Filipino... this is a step by step process... click on the link  wp.me/p1uarZ-4Z

Hi :) I have applied for the Saudi police clearance for immigration one week back, When i went to the Deerah police station on the same day  mentioned on the slip they asked me to come back next week. I was wondering whether anyone knows how long it might take during Ramadan, as things get slow and working hours reduced. Is anyone else facing the same situation. Appreciate suggestions and advice from you all. Thanks in advance .

How do i get a police clearance here in jeddah im currently living here in jeddah