I want to buy a bicycle

i want to buy a bicycle.who's sell?give me some info,pics,prize.thankz

Hello datle and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction to start might be appreciated.;)

For the bicycle, I invite you to post an advert in HCMC classifieds > Buy & Sell section, this may help.

Harmonie.

The standard Rising Sun/whatever VN model made right here in Quan 10 will set you back around USD$40, including mudguards and even reflectors. NEW.

You will need a decent pice of chain that you can thread through both wheels, and the frame, and around some fixed object so some local sweetheart doesn't steal your pride and joy.

I have a Dahon folding bicycle and I usually secure it to trees, manhole cover handles or lamp posts. Never been stolen yet.

Of course, riding a minimalist bike deters theft any way.

If you want an electric bicycle, there is store on Vo Thi Sau about 300 metres towards Binh Thanh District from Hai Ba Trung.

Going the other way fro Ha Bai Trung on Vo Thi Sau, just past the intersection with Pasteur is the famous 107 bicycle store - there are several stores competing for your business and the prices are sharp.

You should buy a spare tire and inner tube as the roads of HCMC are very hard on bicycle tires - eve those, like mine, which have Kevlar protection.

I also suggest you hang old CD discs on the front and rear of your bicycle to increase your visibility at night.

Always wear a helmet, and for you - gloves, as you are bound to get tossed off your wheels by idiot drivers.

107 Võ Thị Sáu district 3 , The shop's name is MARTIN . It has a range of bicycle with reasonable price and reliability.

I have a bicycle for sale , Brandnew , very nice bought 180 usd sell 100 usd contact [email protected]

Hi..
I'm from Malaysia, Chinese.here i would like to sale my bike. SYM Shark, Scooter. Look new, good condition, never fould down, accident free. bought 11 mth ago, new price 51 million vnd. going to to sale 40 million vnd. if you're interesting , just call me, i'll show you the bike. free try.. 0938 088 570. David Lim.

Something it is a interesting sharing..........

Hi :-) 
Just arrived to HCMC by bicycle from Phnom Penh, and now I have a Mountain bike to sell! Size 400cm frame- fits me (short, and the person I bought it from - tall !)   Email me- [email protected]   

US 105$ Mountain Bike Tires, Hardtail,18-speed, pump, rear rack, front basket, rain poncho, chain to lock bike, Bungy Cords, lube spray

I posted it in the classifieds but saw this thread and thought I would put it on here to. I am meeting a friend up north and don't have time to bike up there, so wanted to sell instead of lugging it around! Here is the post

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … 0-usd.html