No star tv ??

Hi all,

Our family is just preparing to migrate to Ghana from India. I just heard that there is no star tv network in accra, ghana? Is that so? I am a regular watcher of star world and star movies...so I would be devastated...can some one tell me if this is true?? How good are english channels in ghana?

regards,

Lata

The information you have is correct. There is no Star TV here the cable channel is DSTV. I suggest you look on dstv.com and see the schedule of programmes. It cost about US$80 per month for the premium channels and less if you take the bouquets with fewer channels. There is also something else you might be able to get before you come - a slingbox and then you can hook that up to someone's TV in India and you can watch the programmes you want to watch in Ghana.

Dear hkann,

Thanks for your info...i will inquire about the sling box you mentioned about...also will luk into the website to know more...thnks..

regards

lata

Satialite Bro or internet

Hi  Lata ,

Multi choice ghana shows few indian chanels - Sony /Zee/B4U / NDTV / B4U music ....

R.d.Vyas

Hello everyone!

I just noticed this thread!  I can not even believe that it actually costs $93 U.S. dollars each month for premium cable! 

I will need unlimited internet access more than I need to watch t.v. so I will need to look into an area that has strong internet connectivity.