Apt ownership problems with legal system

> Bought an apt in Hurghada almost 2 years ago, still have not got it, sellers mothers is living in it and destoying it and I think my lawyer is just milking me and pulling the wool over my eyes, where can I turn?
> Can I get info from the courts as a private person? Or even better can I enter the courts in Hurghada, according to my lawyer, I am not allowed,really grateful for any tips etc.
>

Please detail exactly how you bought it so that readers can help advise.

I hate to tell you this but you should have been aware of the mother from the onset.  It will be a problem removing her. Best thing to do is resell it or deal with the no-system legal system which can take years of head-aches.

The way to do it is really scary, Egyptian style.  Stick around until she leaves and when you know no one is home then have the police go with you with your deed and change the locks. She will be furious but thats what she would do if she had to.  Once you forcefully claim the property she can do nothing but cry. She wont legally be able to return or get new locks. Be sure to give her all her belongings or her whole family will be upset as well.  You dont want that.

Oh , get rid of the lawyer asap.  They are all corrupt we had 3-4 different ones and they're all the same.  Go back and cancell the legal documents you signed to get him to be your lawyer too.  If you didnt sign papers with the government to have him assigned to your case than he is already bilking you out of your money.

Good Luck