Americans in Hyderabad?

Hey all,

I just joined the site looking to connect with other Americans in Hyderabad. My wife and I are living here for the next 6 months, and then will be traveling back and forth frequently for business and family purposes.

We're both in our mid 20s, and are looking for people with similar interests to hang out, travel, play sports, or even grab a drink once in a while. We're just looking for fun people, so age is not a factor.

Leave a note if you have any thoughts, or wanna plan a get together sometime soon. We play basketball and tennis regularly and try to get a bit of volleyball, paintball, etc. in when possible.

Hello mantrikkk and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for the introduction.;)

I invite you to take a look at this page > American expatriates in Hyderabad. Hope it helps.

Harmonie.

how about beer pong? :P

Come on board

r those pigs?

Hello all,

Please stay focused on the original topic which is Americans in Hyderabad :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

So what's going on Aurelie, I am focussed, so wassup

hehe :D
r u american detroit_lions and u didnt answer my question haha.. i want a pair of cuddly pigs too :P

Please psysid, this thread is not about pigs, maybe that you could help mantrikkk instead!;)

Harmonie.

yep i have been infact showcasing my fun people skills.. ;)
hows life on the island btw? :P

@ psysid - off topic!

--------------------------------

Hi mantrikkk,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You may view other discussions on the Networking Hyderabad forum and do not hesitate to share your expat experience on the forum. ;)

I am sure you will get lots of new contact here.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

So guys any fun things to do in Hyderabad , it's too hot right now
I just came back from Kashmir, definitely a must see place and yes, it's got the second largest tulip garden in the world and believe me it's awesome
The weather was too good to be true

Well just so u know my profile pic was taken during hunting season in Michigan and it is totally legal since hunting is illegal in india

highderabad has only 1 fun thing to do imho ;)