Looking for urgent interpreter ho chi minh today!!

Looking for interpreter urgent today . I need one that knows how to speak based on construction . Need one that has has experience and speaks very very good English .my boss is Paul hare . Please note we need you immediately . Call anytime

Hi pavlova2254 and welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in HCMC classifieds > Jobs section, this may be  helpful.;)

Harmonie.

hello,
please call me, ms Mai at this number: 0167.2131297 for your interpreter request.
thank you.

Hello,

Where is your location and what is your offer rate? Pls gimme a call to discuss further 0908 18 7980.

Thanks,
Hoang

Hi,
Are you still looking for one?
I am student In RMIT Vietnam and I've worked as interpreter recently so hope that I can help.

Try Ha Noi Interpreters which are located on the corner of Pasteur and Nguyen Du Streets in District 1.

Carry a tape recorder so you can play it back at your leisure with another VN person to ensure you get a decent translation.

If it involves signing contracts, I always use two column format with VN in one column and English in the other and if you are awarding business to another party make sure that it states that in case of language conflict the English version prevails.

Remember Google offers a half-decent translation tool at < http://translation.Google.com > which wil at least allow you to get the gist of any document.

what number to call?

09.08.71.72.87. I have 3-years experience in English-Vietnamese translation. Looking forward to helping you.

if u still need a translator, u can call me 0908839760. my name's Le