Hiiiiii :)

am new here as i just discovered there is a forum for expats :)

so can any one tell me how to meet new people in here?

Hi eve :)

welcome in kuwait

thx nasser i really appreciate

eve_akila wrote:

am new here as i just discovered there is a forum for expats :)

Wellcome hope you have fun here......

so can any one tell me how to meet new people in here?

its simple you have option of sending Private Message adding  people....post topics & much more ......

takecare
Baditude

Hi Eve,

welcome on board, i'm new as well :)

hello Eve and welcome to Kuwait, at first it may seem strange, but once you get the rhythm of things, its a pretty straight forward place to be, with lots to do :)

perhaps a brief introduction of urself, hobbies etc. would help us gauge out what activities would suit u, once ur settled that is!

till then, enjoy Mubarakiya, a little touch of Old Kuwait.

if you need any queries answered, feel free to post em to the forum and we'll see how to resolve em.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Eve!!  Enjoy your time here in Kuwait.  We all were in your shoes one time or another.  Ask questions, you'll get answers.  Occasionally someone will schedule a get together, that would be a great time to meet some of us, I haven't made one yet due to work obligations but I will first chance I get.

Again welcome!!

hey hey eve... ur welcome...hope u enjoying ur time in kuwait :P

Welcome on Expat-blog eve

thx all for the welcoming words :) wish u all the same :)

Hi there.

Ask away.

Let us know what you want to know :)

I am currently self-employed running my own fund. But I am hopefully looking forward to finish my CFA :)

Glad to meet everyone :)

I'm also an expat and i hope you keep intouvh with us via this site

welcome to kuwait Eve

hi Akila,

I can meet you today.

Hey folks ! Moving to Kuwait over the weekend from Afghanistan. Anyone have any good contacts on Diving or offshore fishing? What about boat rentals?

hii im here lonly want meet new frineds my num 99529229

Looks like you are well you your way.....Welcome!

hey all :)

I wonder why no girls are replying to this post ;) welcome to kuwait, hopefully u have been enjoyin ur time so far

i wonder why you are responding to a post made in January 2012 in December of 2013 :P