Tourism virtual tours. (end of the world)

HiAll,
some of us visit some/alot place's and sure they may have some video's photo's document and describe that moment we may share link's that can guide some of us to understand culture, traditional, history of people and place's.
today we will start with Al Riyadh there is three virtual documented place's the first one for today is END OF THE WORLD:
1- Alehisah (End of World)
http://tourismmap.scta.gov.sa/Tour/Virt … ld_En.html

please let me know your thinking.

Regards

Looks a good start, I found it a little slow and my laptop is usually pretty swift to download and open pages. Basically is a start on google earth street view. However I dont think you will ever quite get a real sense of what it looks like out there until you stand on top of one of the cliff edges. A picture doesnt do it justice but definately a good look for those who dont know what it is.

I agree with you louise.Wegle, it is kind of search for place you maybe will visit someday so if someone tell you let's go to the End of world you will have idea where are you going :) or maybe it can be in your visiting schedule planning for next time.

real amazing place

nice 360 degrees view! :) i was imagining to be there at night... should be perfect :)

very interesting link .. i always wanted to go to the *edge of the world* like some people call it .. but i never had the chance to go there yet .. maybe one day ..

:) thanx shazali

Ackeles wrote:

very interesting link .. i always wanted to go to the *edge of the world* like some people call it .. but i never had the chance to go there yet .. maybe one day ..

hmm... is this another way of saying... "shazali, could you please bring us there...?" hehehe :D nice one! :)

riyadh11 wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

hmm... is this another way of saying... "shazali, could you please bring us there...?" hehehe :D nice one! :)

i had to try lol!

Ackeles wrote:
riyadh11 wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

i had to try lol!

i am sure, shazali is kind enough to bring us there :) "one of these days" :)

thanks for all expats left comment's and get active with subject.
you will be the first to invite "Safari trip" i am trying to organize.

shazali wrote:

whoah! :D

shazali wrote:

yay! :D

hey shazali, any1 is free to come to al hasa and i will do the same

Hi Imraan, very glad to hear that.