Looking for travel companions/friends in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh

Hi guys! I'll be traveling alone to Vietnam this February. I'm looking for available people to show me around. Thank you.

Hi and welcome on board Thegratefulspirit!

What about a longer introduction?
What is the purpose of your trip?
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

HI Kabayan, welcome to Expat.com..You can meet a lot of people on here, just be friendly with the locals when you get here..they are nice and helpful to show around HCMC.

Hi. Nice to meet u. I'm Nga. I live in Hanoi. Now I am a university student so I have 2 weeks of on Tet Holiday.
If there's anything I can help you, don't hesitate to contact with me: [email protected]

oh, nice to have you in vietnam, but in which cities do you intend to stay here?  Cheers

Hi girl !

I`m living in HCM, VN feel free to contact and be friend... welcome to VN

welcome to VN ^^

Hello,

My name is Najati.  I am a retired engineer from Atlanta, Georgia, USA.  I plan to visit  Vietnam in October and November 2013.

I like to visit attractive places in Vietnam and know the culture, social life . . .  it would be nice to have a Vietnames companion preferably a female who is educated and resoursable of Vietnam.  Regards

Najati

Hello,

This is Najati again.  I will be in Hanoi last week of october 2013.  After touring North Vietnam  I will visit HCMN city for couple of weeks.

Welcome to Saigon!

Najati wrote:

Hello,

This is Najati again.  I will be in Hanoi last week of october 2013.  After touring North Vietnam  I will visit HCMN city for couple of weeks.

Welcome to TP HoChiMinh :D
The Great Land where a location can be called by two different names!

Welcome to Vietnam. I'm Demi from Ho Chi Minh City. Call me when you come to Ho Chi Minh City. I would love to make friends with people around the world and take you guys around this big city.
Demi: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

welcome to vietnam kabayan.

you are or were Looking for travel companions/friends in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh?
At present time or not?

I will be in the country Feb 1 looking to hit the beaches after a couple Days in District 1.