Soccer match with Saudi people

I didn't plan anything yet it's just an idea ... I know some fine places to play in

I want to watch :D (just watch) but is it Expats versus SaUDI? Someone posted (an Egyptian guy, forgot his name) who wants to kick some ball :D I mean football... I want to watch who's better :D

WHATCH ? why are you that bad ?

and no I dont know about the other matches

NawafD wrote:

WHATCH ? why are you that bad ?

and no I dont know about the other matches

hmmm... i am not bad... :D i am good... but I only have eyes that can see... my feet are not good in kicking :D i can shout and box.. will that be a good asset in football? :)

اول شي انت سعودي ؟

ادور خواجات قلت يمكن يطلعلنا واحد فله

:P

Where are you from ?

hmmm... i think you are not allowed to do that here... :) you have to write in English... anyhow, no, I am not Saudi (i think it's in my profile :D ) :)

I am from a country of boxing, basketball and taekwondo :D

NawafD wrote:

اول شي انت سعودي ؟

Where are you from ?

Nawaf Riyadh11 is Filipino as his profile says he is not saudi :)

and use english because 90% of the people here dont understand arabic ..

:)

Ackeles wrote:
NawafD wrote:

اول شي انت سعودي ؟

Where are you from ?

Nawaf Riyadh11 is Filipino as his profile says he is not saudi :)

and use english because 90% of the people here dont understand arabic ..

:)

you are right bro :D;)

Hello friend, I am of Argentina, is possible to be obtained black a red t-shirt and of Al-Riyyah, the interchange by some of my country, -

Greetings
Fidel

[email protected]

oh thanks .. I checked the profile after the comment

@FIDEL VOGLINO

are you talking about the match ?

nope.. he's talking about the shirt/jersey :D

Once upon a time, I was a goalkeeper.

Now possibly I'll be a better goalkeeper since my paunch would keep many a shot out. :lol:

Hello, I am collector of t-shirts but AND ONLY RED BLACK TO VERTICAL STRIPS, if you obtain something thus, like the one of Al-Riyyah, the interchange by some of Argentina. -
Greetings

Mail writes:

[email protected]

FIDEL

Hello riyadh11

Please you can write to me again since your answer, not salio in the page. -
Greetings

Fidel

are you asking me if I have a "red" or "blu" t-shirt ?

Sorry but I didn't get what are you saying ..

Moan that does not understand, I only look for t-shirt BLACK a RED AND STRIPS, the interchange by some of my Argentina country. - Greetings

Fidel

Let me see if I can explain it a bit for NawafD (Fidel, please correct me if I'm mistaken).

After any football (soccer) match, it is customary for the 2 captains to exchange their jerseys.....it is supposed to promote friendship and bonhomie.

Fidel wants to do the same thing -- he's offering the beautiful Argentine Blue & White striped jersey in exchange for any such with Red & Black stripes ( like AC Milan of Italy has ), to promote brotherliness.

[I'm a great fan of Argentina when it comes to international football, but unfortunately none of my home clubs sport red & black jerseys ).

rehabdoc wrote:

Let me see if I can explain it a bit for NawafD (Fidel, please correct me if I'm mistaken).

After any football (soccer) match, it is customary for the 2 captains to exchange their jerseys.....it is supposed to promote friendship and bonhomie.

Fidel wants to do the same thing -- he's offering the beautiful Argentine Blue & White striped jersey in exchange for any such with Red & Black stripes ( like AC Milan of Italy has ), to promote brotherliness.

[I'm a great fan of Argentina when it comes to international football, but unfortunately none of my home clubs sport red & black jerseys ).

Wow! how did you get that .. i was trying to understand him .. but i couldent ..

using google translate is not a solution my friend !!

I understood him the first time.... :D you just have to contextualize what he meant :D 3

something like this (the right one):
Black and Red Stripes

Hello exactly that is what I look for, I offer not only of the Argentine selection, but of any club of my country, that chooses, YOUR OF WHERE YOU ARE? Greetings