UNDERGRADUATE IN SWEDEN

HELLO MY NAME HARRY  PLEASE I WANT SOME INFORMATION FOR  STUDIES IN SWEDEN I WORK AS ELECTRICIAN  7 YEARS I HAVE FINISHED THE SECONDARY SCHOOL AS ELECTRICIAN AND I AM 28 YEARS OLD
I WANT TO UPGRADE MY STUDIES IN THIS FIELD
THERE  IS PROBLEM WITH MY AGE FOR MY SELECTION FROM
THE UNIVERSITY ?
- The EXPERIENCE MY GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO CHOOSE FROM ANY UNIVERSITY

THANKS IN ADVANCE
:):):):)

Hi Harry,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should avoid using your caps lock on the forum. Thank you

I wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

99,9% of swedish undergraduate courses are in Swedish.

If you have anough swedish skills(you will need to prove it), then you can be successful at your application.

www.universityadmissions.se

Cheers

You age will not have any effect on the probability of being selected by the university. On the other hand you need to make sure that you have fullfil all the prerequisite elements which is differnt in each field .The prerequisite for an undergrduate student nomally includes the proficiency in the Swedeish language.

The first step for you is to find the information or contact the institution called VHS in Sweden( the link http://vhs.se/).

The education backgroud such as a hi-school certificate will be an impotant factor determining the chance of geting selected. Experience and higher education may be advantage in some fileds.

you should first of all sent them to VHS , they will then evaluate your scores into the swedish scores grads).

Good luck