Looking for new friends to practice my English :)

Hi all
My name is Dhita. I'm 23 years old. Recently, I'm working as assistant lecturer. I lived in South Jakarta. I really would love to meet new friends, especially an English spoken one to help me in English improvement. We can hangout together, sleepover at my place (girls only :D), and i will also introduce you to my indonesian friends.
In return, I will also help you to learn bahasa and indonesian culture for free :)

feel free to contact me

Thank you in advance

Dhita Widya

Hi Dhita,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

thank you :)

Hi Dhita,
I'm not a English spoken yet but I can still use English :))).. I live in Taman Rasuna. Let's meet together this Saturday.

not native english speaker but my english is ok if you wanne keep contact

Hi
i am coming to jakarta on 29th jan.....i have very good spoken english skills and would like to learn bahasa.....

Hi Dhita! Are you an asst lecturer in the eng dept of uni? You can practice with me :)

Dhita wrote:

Hi all
My name is Dhita. I'm 23 years old. Recently, I'm working as assistant lecturer. I lived in South Jakarta. I really would love to meet new friends, especially an English spoken one to help me in English improvement. We can hangout together, sleepover at my place (girls only :D), and i will also introduce you to my indonesian friends.
In return, I will also help you to learn bahasa and indonesian culture for free :)

feel free to contact me

Thank you in advance

Dhita Widya

Hi lecturer Dhita,
My greeting to you.You really like to learn english? i can do my best possible if time permits.

Hi Dhita,
I am in Jakarta.....we you practice your english with me....I will also try to learn some local language from you.....

:)

Hi. I wonder where you'e working.
I may be moving jobs to south Jakarta in the summer.
(I have an offer but yet to decide)
Perhaps an English/Indonesian language swap club where a bunch of people could meet on an informal basis and learn from each other.

Helow dita, how are u?