New around here...

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

I just got to Hanoi about a week ago and am so happy to be here! I came to Hanoi 3 years ago and have wanted to move back and settle here ever since. I've moved into an apartment in the Dong Da end of Hoan Kiem district, and am teaching English in the city.

Any general advice is, of course, appreciated. I see there's been a few threads about meeting up. Would be good to know if there's anything like that going down sometime soon.

Anyway, maybe catch some of you soon.
Grace.

Hi Grace,

Welcom to expat forum. Im living in HCMC. Anyway, nice to meet u, c in Saigon if we hav chance ^^

Hi Grace,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I wish you get lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

hello!
welcome to Vietnam. I wish you have a good time in Vietnam

Welcome to Vietnam
I like meeting up too

halo i am thuong and i am studying in hanoi, nice to meet you, hope to see you :)

Hi Grace1 and everyone here

I will go to HN next week to work. This is the first time i come here. I would like to meet some friends to hangout and explore HN together after working time. Is it possible to meet somewhere, sometime...?

welcome to Hanoi. takecare..Hanoi is cold now.....not the same..in Hochiminh City. I wish you have a good trip to Hanoi!!!!

hello grace1, i hope you enjoy your time in hanoi. Well i'm looking forward to some meeting in hanoi too. Let's get in touch, cheers.

Im from hanoi city in Vietnam . im speak english dont good. anyway, nice to meet u. if u meeting hanoi, just confact with me. i want u is my friends.

hi grace1, im want to contact with u, are u can adress contact ?.
nick or phone in Vietnam.

I'm Xuyen from Tanlong Property Company. If anyone needs to find an ideal accommodation in Hanoi, feel free to contact me. Our company will bring out perfect service without any fee.

hello Grace!
Nice to meet you!
I'm Zoe Trang,a Vietnamese girl.
I see many people here so why don't we meet up for a drink?

Hi Grace,

If you have a Twitter account, you can easily follow the expat community in Hanoi. Check my "Followers" and "Following" list (@westlakereview) and you should be able to find plenty of local Hanoi expats and organizations to get in touch with.

Best of luck!

Zac Herman
The West Lake Review

Hello
My name  Phuong  .  A taff  at newway real estate. I love English.  I'd like making  friend with you and  other  foreigners  ?  Are you ok?  My  phone :01657256083. E mail:[email protected]
i  hope we can Usually meeting , chatting, drinking  some things  and together   visit some  nice  place in Ha Noi.
   Please reply for me if you dont mind
Thank you!

hello every body! my name is Hoang,  I work and live in Vinh city, it is in middle province in VietNam, nice to meet you, wellcome to Nghe An province!