HR Manager Job KL,

Hi,

I am working in a Multinational company based in Khi, Pakistan, as a HR/OM/AD/FN/ Originally I am from Europe, and I am looking forward  moving to KL, but I need to have a job. I would like to move at earliest possible, but I don't have the job  yet, and I don't want just to  quit from my present job and  go. I have heard that Malaysian companies are having too many jobs available, but do not want to hire from outside, they don't want to help in getting visas  as they are preferring to deal with locals.  I guess this is a big disappointment , usually foreigners are qualified and they add values to work environment.

My Key strengths include communication, relationship building, adaptability, stability, value-driving approach, result oriented, ethical and hard working

Expertise in Human Resources, Administration, Hospitality, Customer Services, selection and recruitment, manpower planning & budgeting, orientation programs, organizational development, succession/retention planning, performance management, compensation and benefits (survey / management), training & development, administration and human resources information systems (data bases / website / call centers), employee engagement surveys, policies & procedures, code of business conduct / ethics, etc.
Looking forward to hear from someone who can help me to get a job.

Sincerely,
Ave

Hi Ave and welcome to the forum!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of KL classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi there . You dont necessarily need to quit your job inorder to find another one, but one thing is for sure true that inorder to secure a job in this region you need to make youself available for face to face interviews.

Thank you

Yes, i will look forward to post in few KL sites:)