Job for French experienced engineer in KL

Hi,

I would thank you if you can give me information about engineering job market for western people.

I will arrive to KL at the beginning of February, so I would be pleased to meet expats and locals.

I hope I will hear from you soon..

Salut Djamel,

Je suis Didier, Mauricien.  Suis aussi a la recherche d'un job a KL.
N'hesite pas a te mettre en contact

Cordialement
Didier

Hi Didier!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Djamel,

I'm Didier, Mauritius. Am also looking for a job in KL too.
Feel free to get in touch

Rgds
Didier

Hi it would suggest you don't just arrive and look for a job as those that I know that did that ended up leaving after wasting all their savings. Malaysia doesn't have an open job market that is easy to access and most expats are sent here. Obviously once expats are established and have contacts it can be easier in certain fields.

You don't mention what type of engineering. Certain areas like petrochemicals and areonatical engineering jobs exist and you could approach companies that operate in Malaysia. I always say though it is very unwise to come to Malaysia without a job expecting to pick up work easily.

Hi Nemodot,

My response in PM.

Hello Didier and Djamel,

If both of you are in KL, try to contact Malaysian French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MFCCI. They organise various events and networking activities that would be able for you to get closer contact with French Companies and also local/ other Multi-National Companies

Sometimes, the best job are advertised through "word-by mouth" and through recommendation..

thanks and Good Luck