Work & living in South Africa

Compliment of this season, I just want to know, what is the process if i want to WORK & LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Thanks.

Regards
S. Abiodun Oguntola

Hi, legally it is not very easy to do as South Africa does not have an open immigration policy but that said, many people come here and "wheel and deal" in whatever they can. But it can be frustrating if you are accustomed to living "above board" and to a high standard of living. The world is in a mess and countries do not want more people than they already have...

Hey Hi,

Understandably South Africa is still straggering to its feet after the many years of unjust difficulty experienced ....

Nowadays the intention here is more to level the playing field, so to speak, amongst us locals  Our policies and the implementations thereof is firstly to get locals of all colour, ability, disability etc on an equal footing.  The line between employed and unemployed... the wealthy and the poor, is still vast. 

However, this is not to dishearten you.  As a country we still seek qualified personal, willing and able to get the job done. 

Assumming work permit and all that too is taken care of, my suggestion would be to go for it.  Apply for positions you are interested in and lets see.

Wishing you well