Looking for New Friends in China

Hi I am a new member and I am looking for friends in China especially South Africans who can give me advise on living in China

Hi and welcome on board Shane S!

Maybe you could introduce yourself?

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand

tks for reply, I am from Cape Town South Africa, 51 years old, and my interest are to assist with trade between South African companies and Chinese suppliers, as South Africa is minute compared to china i would like to establish an office there and do the buying on behalf of the customers from South Africa mainly because South Africans can not import the volumes as USA etc, and of course arrange the shipping to SA..

Hi Shane,

I'm from New Zealand. Looking for new friends too. China is big though! Where are you? I can't give much advice though, unfortunately, I've just moved here.

Hi everyone. I am new too. I am from Cameroon. Will love to have friends as well. I am one year old in Xiamen. You the new guys are all welcome. I am sorry I don't know how life is like in china as in busness. For students I could be of little help. Wish you all a nice stay.
Those still to come. It's a wonderfull place. Many of the stories you get outside are not that true. Come and discover by yourself.

Hi Armand,

I'm Kent here from Malaysia which now base in Shenzhen. Nice to meet you. I'm dealing with wholesale FMCG products here. Enjoy yourself here :)

Kent

hi am akali geofrey from uganda, now in qing dao.where are you currently

Hello,expats in China. I would like to meet some people with children. I have 3 daughters : 9,7, 5 y.o. We are Russo-Americano family English speaking and fun to join. We are going to have 7 days vacations from March 31. It's perfect time to meet other families with kids. Let me know and we can get together.