Hey Guys

G'day,

Anyone wanna join me to the concert

Foster the people on 13 Jan ( Friday )
Simple plan on 14 Jan ( Saturday )

I already bought simple plan ticket is about RM98.:)

cheers
JaCK

Brickfileds.. the best place for indians, other then this puchong, or subang jaya also good (outside KL)

Hey Yogi ...
I prefer Damansara ,Curve , Taman Tun, Bukit Bintang ( changkat ) and Mont Kiara :) for clubbing or drinks .
I'm looking for some people to join me to the concert ,,,not clubbing  :P

cheers
Jack

Damasara also good...

What type of concert????

Damansara is best place to stay dude  ...i don't mind pay more $$$$. Living in Damansara is little bit costly :) but everything in Damansara ..except beach

Foster the people on 13 Jan ( Friday )
Simple plan on 14 Jan ( Saturday )

Check both of them on youtube ..then you will know them , they are very famous group

whats the concert is about ??? whose the DJ

is a live concert dude performance by the group , just google about them in youtube . Then you know them .:)

Hey Jack! Count me in for concerts in the future! I just been to foster the people concert though. ^^ pm me if you are still looking for friends to go concert with! Jags

hey Jagsnumpty
G,day
Last saturday i went to Simple plan concert at KL Live...it was awesome and not many people ...just nice :) worth it for RM100
Next i'm going to Avril Lavigne concert on February .
Jessie J and Evanescence also coming on February as well

cheers
Jack

cheers
Jack

hey Jagsnumpty
how was Foster the people concert ? I miss that lol because my friend came over from Czech Republic ( Central Europe ) so we went to Laundry and Library bar at CURVE !!!!!

Hey Jack! Foster the People was alright, just the stage wasn't elevated enough that I can hardly see anything standing at the back. PM you my details so keep in touch, loved to go Jessie J but will miss it as I will be away...  Jags