What happened to the Kerala man kidnapped in Philippines

I really like to know about the latest updates of this incident

ibnlive.in.com/news/kerala-man-kidnapped-in-philippines/162691-3.html

Omg..!!!!
I'm also from kerala and scare to live here in manila after reading this news... :(

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

Omg..!!!!
I'm also from kerala and scare to live here in manila after reading this news... :(

Read the report, its happened in Sulu, in S. Philippines. Every govt warns its citizen not to go there , and yet he did.  Aussie was also kidnapped. Do not go to Mindanao region.

dhnindc wrote:
Ratheesh Ram wrote:

Omg..!!!!

Read the report, its happened in Sulu, in S. Philippines. Every govt warns its citizen not to go there , and yet he did.  Aussie was also kidnapped. Do not go to Mindanao region.

Nothing new expat get kidnapped & killed in India too it happens anywhere in the world

vijay you are right. all over the world where ever you are it will happend if that's your disteny.
im here now exactly at mindanao surigao the surffing area of the phillipines. and i even go with this mamanwa tribe gold panning in there area. have fun with the pilipino rebel's or N.P.E NEW PEOPLES army.
have alot of foriegn living here with there pilipino family

He was abducted while he was visiting his inlaws.
Any of you guys actually know what was the aftermath of this abduction? He alive or not,

I dont think it was the N.P.E.
Maybe abu sayaf?

Lets just pray for the safety of the Indian...
hoping that he's still alive until this point of time...