Hello Jamie here, New to Toulouse

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to Toulouse.I am looking forward to making new friends here.

I speak English and Spanish fluently and I am working on the French(I speak very little).

I would love to meet up with other Expats. My email is [email protected]

Hi Jamie, your thread has been moved to Toulouse forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Jamie, Im new to Toulouse too, ive been here for only 6 months and can only speak  very very little French.So are finding it hard, are looking to find someone to explore Toulouse and the areas around here.If you want to talk and catch up email me at [email protected]

AUSSIE JOHN

Hello guys,

Would you like to get together next wed Jan 25 around city centre. Please try to subscribe to this facebook group, and we can organise something.

facebook.com/group.php?gid=5784280909&v=wall

Cheers,
Saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

You can organise an Expat.com meet up in Toulouse on Expat.com forum. :)

Thanks Christine.. Just posted a new thread on the forum... Thanks for the suggestion - would love to meet you and the team as well - please make it to the first event !!!

Cheers, S

Hi, Jamie, how did the meetu-up go? Did it happen?
I'm moving to Toulouse soon, with my French husband. We're musicians and music professors (voice - me and piano - him) and we are really excited to be coming to the pink city. I speak French fluently, but still get botched up now and again. Writing in French is 10 times harder for me, often with some really comic results.  What I need are contacts in the American community. We're coming to scout out digs on Feb 3, staying 4 nights. If you know of a cool place that's not expensive to stay, I'd appreciate a heads-up. All the best to you, and look for us to make a splash in Toulouse. Robin Hendrix and Michel Prezman