MM2H

Morning again,

As I introduced myself in another post, now I have a few questions regarding MM2H.

Under 50, you need to put down a MYR300k and can withdraw in certain circumstances half of it after a year.
Over 50, MYR150 as a deposit.
If you are under 50 and put down a 300k, will you be considered the same as the one who is 50years old, once you reach this age, hence, leave only  75000MYR as a deposit?

Has someone experience with bringing in a car from abroad. New ones are very expensive in Malaysia or you buy the local brands.
An expat is allowed to bring in a used car. I would rather do this and drive a car, we probably never would buy in Malaysia because of the cost.

regards,

You can check out this website for any of your questions.

http://www.my2home.info/index.php

@caipirinha08

Another option would be to purchase a car subscription.  Insurance and routine maintenance all inclusive for a monthly payment.   I use Flux and have 7 passenger small minivan paying $380/mo USD.

@abdrahma

Howis it going wiht FLUX?

I saw that and seemed awesome!

I guess it's more of a rental style, so no wonership, but as a structure it really looked amazing option

I'm in Penang, so I need to contact them if they will allow that to happen here

Thanks,

Tom

It's going well. They collect the ca

It's going well.  They collect the car quarterly for routine maintenance that lasts less than a day.  I had an accident but the insurance covered all of the repairs.  Most rentals are higher than mine especially if you choose more expensive import cars.