Where to buy electronics in Riyadh

Hey all-

Im looking for a home theater system (either receiver / speakers separate, or HTIB), and am wondering who has the best deals (so far, I could only find online sites for eXtra) and selection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

E

Try Lulu. If you are looking for the best deal- I would suggest going to Electron Building in Batha or the nearby buildings that sell what you need. There are specialty stores there that should offer HTSs. Contrary to some saying that they don't offer warranty, they actually do, and sometimes, even better deals than the "big" shops in Olaya. One tip though, make sure that you haggle and try to get some other "value-added" stuff or freebies... just try :) pm me if you needed more info/help.

if you want a pro setup you can find what you want in al dawliah
www.adawliah.com

or audio video corner
http://www.avc.com.sa

but if want unpro setup you can try extra electro best hyper panda
and lulu

Ended up grabbing a driver and going to eXtra... Kinda like best buy, and the system I ended up with is good enough for now :)  I may look to go component in the near future, but for now, it beats the sound on the TV and I have MUSIC again :)

Thanks for the tips

E

riyadh11 wrote:

Try Lulu. If you are looking for the best deal- I would suggest going to Electron Building in Batha or the nearby buildings that sell what you need. There are specialty stores there that should offer HTSs. Contrary to some saying that they don't offer warranty, they actually do, and sometimes, even better deals than the "big" shops in Olaya. One tip though, make sure that you haggle and try to get some other "value-added" stuff or freebies... just try :) pm me if you needed more info/help.

i hope we could hang out so I can try your new HTS :D

laptops can be bought in tese stores too?

yeah.  extra has some

They sell computers at most of the hypermarkets but most people buy at Jarir.  There is also the computer souk but I'd be wary of that if you don't speak Arabic.

thanks!

hi guys,

I'm new in dammam. Could anyone help me find a store where I can buy a laptop computer and iphone 4S. Thanks.