Recommendations for Renting in Spain and Commuting to GIB

Does anyone know any companies or websites that can give me a selection of properties that are commutable to Gib?

... any suggestions?

Hi Dixon,
I have sent you a message, check it out, as i think i will be able to help you with accomidation, as i was in the same boat, but i have had to take the leap and rent a house, so if you want to contribute to it, then your welcome to contact me or meet up in jan over there. I am there from 6th Jan.

hey james, im in the same boat, have you got any info for me you could send?

cheers mate

HI there,
I am not 100% sure if i am able to rent of my rooms now, as i am able to pay my rent no problems, even though i have a 3 bedroom place. but i would be able to send you the details of the company i used to get my place, they are the best in Gib and Spain, they go that extra mile for you, just to ensure that you are happy, they also give you free advice on everything from moving, tax, housing and much much more. Send me your e-mail and i will get them to send over the lastest info of peroperties they have. Also if you get to talk to Anna, Nick or Kelly they are really really nice people. The one reason why i am so happy with them is that they do not do the property managment, and yet i have had a few issues with the landlord and all i have had to do is tell them that and they have jumped on it for me and sorted everything out. Hope to hear back from you soon.
James

cheers james, sent you a pm

happyjames wrote:

HI there,
I am not 100% sure if i am able to rent of my rooms now, as i am able to pay my rent no problems, even though i have a 3 bedroom place. but i would be able to send you the details of the company i used to get my place, they are the best in Gib and Spain, they go that extra mile for you, just to ensure that you are happy, they also give you free advice on everything from moving, tax, housing and much much more. Send me your e-mail and i will get them to send over the lastest info of peroperties they have. Also if you get to talk to Anna, Nick or Kelly they are really really nice people. The one reason why i am so happy with them is that they do not do the property managment, and yet i have had a few issues with the landlord and all i have had to do is tell them that and they have jumped on it for me and sorted everything out. Hope to hear back from you soon.
James

Hi Guys, really sorry, and apologise for just popping in to this discussion, it's just that, we are moving to La Linea(Spain)/and work in (Gibraltar U.K) in May, and I would be really grateful if I could get the details of the company you've used James, as it would help me a lot, First will be myself only going on 30th of May, and My Wife with our two daughters will follow as soon as I have a job and I'm able to get a place for ourselves, Hope you can help.

Thank you.

hi i will be moving to gib soon and would love the details of that company as well please

Hi,

This is it :
The company is called findaproperty.gi.

this was recomended to me, however i have never used them, if you go to la Linea, just before you get to the frontier on the right side beside the Metal Diner, there are two letting agencyes, and they have loads of places to rent.

Hope this helps.

Do you know how cheap it is to rent a cheap room in la linea?

You can get a room from around 150€. for 250€ you can get one with en suite, that's what i had.

sorry is that a week?

Sorry, it is a Month.

that seems extremely cheap

can i ask what extra costs are commonly put on top of rent in la linea as im looking at a 2 bed place in la linea for 500 euros a month, it seems quite cheap considering how close it is to gib/the sea. what are the hidden costs on top of this?
thanks in advance

nuffz wrote:

can i ask what extra costs are commonly put on top of rent in la linea as im looking at a 2 bed place in la linea for 500 euros a month, it seems quite cheap considering how close it is to gib/the sea. what are the hidden costs on top of this?
thanks in advance

Me too, same conditions

I had a good deal with Promaga, they have own property for low price in La Linea, Santa Margarita and Alcaidesa. But now it's not their best time i think. Still recommend but be careful with them.

Now I'm renting through Juan Carlos who is the owner of facebook.com/EuropaInvestment Europa Investments. Good so far, recommend.

I got negative feedback from a friend about aj-andaluciaestates.com You can find this company right in front of frontier. They delay bills, may not return the deposit, don't really care about you after the contract is signed. Wouldn't recommend.