Visa issue stop????

--------------------

sijup777 wrote:

i am trying to new visa for diwan under municipalty in muscut ,my friends also there working they were said my all paper work is clear and going immigration theire some problem stopping visa issue in diwan,but my agents said still ur visa is issuing u sometime more wait , iam now 1 month waiting , idont understand what kind of problem there ,iam working shovel operator, anybody know immigration office problems???? pls help me, reply me

Hi sijup777,

Take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in this.
There are thousands like you who wait endlessly for their work visa to come and most will go disappointed.
Firstly, do not trust any of these agents. They will only promise you and will not deliver on their promise.
If you can, try and find out what's the actual scene directly through your friends or other dependable contacts that may already be there.
If you rely only on your agent's words, in all likelihood you will be taken for a ride.
Best of luck !

thankyou sir ur valid information iam asking my friends they said the problem was omanisation..sir any chance for my visa issueing??

hi friends anything new news