Rosetta Stone for Danish

I received Rosetta Stone for Christmas this year.  Here are my thoughts so far:

Danish Lessons - Rosetta Style

hellooooo
i have heard that Rosetta Stone Style is good to learn any language, so is it right and  have you used it so far?  because i am planning to learn Danish ,

thanks

I'm slowly working my way through it.  So far, it seems to be the method that has worked the best for me.  The version for Danish (since they only made up to version 2) doesn't go very deeply into Danish grammar rules, and seems to mostly involve repetition and image association.  Because of that, it's a good way to start learning Danish, but you won't become fluent using it.

I'll start taking the state-provided Danish classes once we arrive in Copenhagen this summer.

ok many thanks for your prompt reply.
So, its good to as a basic.
i have applied to go to Denmark under Green Card scheme, but i do not know when i will receive the result to be either accept or reject.
However i am planning to learn a bit about Danish language.
plz keep in touch
sare

It's one of the more difficult languages out there to learn, so it's definitely worth trying to pick up some basics before you go.  However, if you plan to only stay for a short time, most Danes speak excellent English.  They'll appreciate that you've tried to learn some Danish, but you will be able to communicate in English very easily.

hellooo
i plan to live in Denmark for the rest of my life, so its not short stay, however as i said i do not know whether i can get visa or not.
Anyway i have to try to learn this language . i decided to use Rossetta Stone CDs to learn a bit about this language .

thanks again
sareh