How do I find someone in Algeria?

Hello!

I am looking for a person, who I think lives in Algeria. I was wondering if anyone has any information about a business or website that could help me locate this person? I have not seen this person in a long time, so I need someone or a business that specializes in this kind of a thing.

Any feedback is appreciated,

Thanks!

where are u from? and why have u been looking for that person?maybe I can help you.

Hello, i 'am french student and i will come in algiers in two days with my friends ( i am native from algeria but she 's french)
  do you know where we can go oustside and meet some student like us?

ok Algeria is so large but you will find who can help you surely people here are very friendly

hi..im zosweet just register in exput-blog...im going in algeria this year to visit my future husband..what am gonna do..i was wondering if anyone has any about a business or website that could help me locate this person..hoping for somebody to answer querry..many thanks...faithfully yours zosweet nchallah...

Im looking for Karim Akli, the e mail he mailed me from is not working and i cant get hold of him on the number he ask me to phone him. If anyone can help me to find my friend. He left South Africa in January 2013 to go back to Algeria. Hope some can help me to find him.

Thanks
Cornel

Hi Cornel,

Please post an advert in the Missing people in Algeria section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Cornela wrote:

Im looking for Karim Akli, the e mail he mailed me from is not working and i cant get hold of him on the number he ask me to phone him. If anyone can help me to find my friend. He left South Africa in January 2013 to go back to Algeria. Hope some can help me to find him.

Thanks
Cornel

Hello , didnt you try to look for him on Facebook ? or Skype too

i wish i could help more

Hi,

Is there a shoppingmall within the area of Staoueli where i can buy personal stuff?.. Please help. I just arrive 3 days ago.

Thanks,

Rikko

chef rikko wrote:

Hi,

Is there a shoppingmall within the area of Staoueli where i can buy personal stuff?.. Please help. I just arrive 3 days ago.

Thanks,

Rikko

Hello ,  firs of all , Welcome to Algeria :)

here's what i could find for you

Route nationale n°11, Staoueli-16101 Alger
Staoueli, (16) Alger / الجزائر , 16101
+213 (0)21 39 15 15

http://www.bledco.com/images/business/b_201108011118165

Categories:
Shopping / Shopping Mall
Food / Superette
Shopping / Furniture Stores

i hope this could help in meeting your needs

Best Regards

Dear Tarekitsme,

Bonjour Monsieur!

Thanks a lot for ur reply. It will be a great help for me.

Regards,

Rikko

chef rikko wrote:

Dear Tarekitsme,

Bonjour Monsieur!

Thanks a lot for ur reply. It will be a great help for me.

Regards,

Rikko

no problem at all , anything i could do  for you :) sir

Best Regards

Dear  tarekitsme,

I see you are very helpful to the people around here.

Advise me on this please.

I am pakistani engineer, working in Saudi Arabia for long time. I want to visit Algeria. Who can help me in obtaining tourist Visa.
Let me tell you something,  Algerian embassy in Saudi Arabia is so lazy. One of my friend applied for Visa and after struggling with them for 2 months he got no possitive reply so the gentleman traveled to Morocco.

faisalkh wrote:

Dear  tarekitsme,

I see you are very helpful to the people around here.

Advise me on this please.

I am pakistani engineer, working in Saudi Arabia for long time. I want to visit Algeria. Who can help me in obtaining tourist Visa.
Let me tell you something,  Algerian embassy in Saudi Arabia is so lazy. One of my friend applied for Visa and after struggling with them for 2 months he got no possitive reply so the gentleman traveled to Morocco.

Hello

thanks for your kind words :)

it is so sad to hear about the way that the Algerian Embassy is treating  all people << foreigns  and Algerians << who want to visit and explore Algeria and i would like to apologize to you in behalf of the Algerian Government that seems to be silent and unwilling to take actions against these kind of irresponsible behaviors from some individuals that unfortunately happens a lot

for your question : i am afraid that the only way to get a tourist visa is by applying for Visa through the embassy,
i am not that expert to tell you about any other options , i do not want to act like i am  Mr  i know everything ;)
try to apply for Visa again specially now , i guess they are back of their vacation so it may will be easier and not very long process in applying and reply to applicants .

i really wish i could help more
Best of Luck
Best Regards :)

Hello

thanks for your kind words

it is so sad to hear about the way that the Algerian Embassy is treating  all people << foreigns  and Algerians << who want to visit and explore Algeria and i would like to apologize to you in behalf of the Algerian Government that seems to be silent and unwilling to take actions against these kind of irresponsible behaviors from some individuals that unfortunately happens a lot

for your question : i am afraid that the only way to get a tourist visa is by applying for Visa through the embassy,
i am not that expert to tell you about any other options , i do not want to act like i am  Mr  i know everything
try to apply for Visa again specially now , i guess they are back of their vacation so it may will be easier and not very long process in applying and reply to applicants .

Best of Luck
Best Regards

Thanks alot Mr. Tarek,

Let me just say this here for you and every nice Algerian of beautiful Algeria.

" Begin a compaigh in your print and electronic media and convince your emabassies world wide to facilitate people to visit Algeria.
I have known 3 wonderful Algerian individulas. People must explore the beauty of Algeria as country and hospitality of Algerians. This wonderful country is hidden from the eyes of world. people traveling to places that are not worth touring. Put Algeria,s natural beauty photos, green moutanis, blue sea, nice land scaping....
This is    SADKA JARIYA ...begin today gentleman...

I know there are many who wants to see the land of Tarek bib Ziyad  and Khalid bin Walid.

Wish you good health and peaceful life.

faisalkh wrote:

Hello

thanks for your kind words

i am not that expert to tell you about any other options , i do not want to act like i am  Mr  i know everything

Best of Luck
Best Regards

Thanks alot Mr. Tarek,

Let me just say this here for you and every nice Algerian of beautiful Algeria.

" Begin a compaigh in your print and electronic media and convince your emabassies world wide to facilitate people to visit Algeria.
I have known 3 wonderful Algerian individulas. People must explore the beauty of Algeria as country and hospitality of Algerians. This wonderful country is hidden from the eyes of world. people traveling to places that are not worth touring. Put Algeria,s natural beauty photos, green moutanis, blue sea, nice land scaping....
This is    SADKA JARIYA ...begin today gentleman...

I know there are many who wants to see the land of Tarek bib Ziyad  and Khalid bin Walid.

Wish you good health and peaceful life.

thanks again for your kind words
glad you are liking Algeria as a country
you're most welcome anytime and anywhere in Algeria
feel free to let me know if you need anything
Best of Luck
Best Regards

Hi,

Looking on he web, I found that you have been very helpful to others, so I was wondering.. I am trying to locate a relative, whose address around 1989 was:

Prof. M Kalfus
cite du 20 Point 1955
Bt. C6, Appt. 880
Constantine, Algeria

It is very possible that this person is by now dead, but maybe someone at that address knows of his family.  (They immigrated from Poland.)

Many thanks for any ideas that you might be able to provide!!!!
/ed domingo

Hi degatnos,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Missing people in Algeria section, this might be of great help. :)

Regards,

David.

You can maybe give me more détails in PM?

For shopping ... You Can also go here bledco.com/business/Cheraga/Food/Supermarket/Supermarché-Kheyar