I am an Indian and I want to marry my Romanian girlfriend

I am a 23 years old Indian man. I need some informations about moving to romania. I want to marry my Romanian girlfriend and trust me, our families have no problem regarding this. We have been together for last 6 years now but i could never visit romania due to the complicated visa process. Do any of you have any idea about what kinda visa I'd need for marrying my girlfriend in Romania? And also could any of you tell me about the procedure? Need help urgently. Thank you all!

Hi sommo49 and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Romania forum for better visibility.

Wish you all the best,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks for the info sssa. But i want to marry her in Romania so what visa do you think i should apply for? Romanian Embassy in India told me that the simplest way to marry her is in Romania and i need to travel there with short stay visa for visit C/VV. and to get this visa, i will be needing an invitation done by my girl friend through the Emigration Office of Romania from the city where she is living.oh and by the way, its not a marriage of convenience.

yeah i got that info from embassy after I posted for help. And I dont really know whats the difference between visit visa c and vv.. So do you think I should go for visit visa c? and thanks for the infos