Any new year parties??

hello people ..

any new year parties going ? in any compounds .. or Embassies that you can tell me about??

thanx in advance ..

Ackeles wrote:

hello people ..

any new year parties going ? in any compounds .. or Embassies that you can tell me about??

thanx in advance ..

You seem like me looking around for an occasion to join, as most of my foreign friends left to their home places..

Let me know if anyone has a good suggestion..

Cheers

im still searching =(

The search will go on!!

let the search begin for,
NEW YEAR'S PARTY 2012!
LOL!
What's the prize?hahaha

What`s really funny is that in this country you would always succumb to the restrictions imposed by the culture and traditions... Today, I was chatting with a couple of my friends at work ... It sounds very plain there would be lame pleasure to think about new year eve in a place in where most people are not really thrilled to celebrate it not as me and you at least... However, last year inception was prosperous as I ve been abroad contrary to this year...

Cheers

Its much better to arrange these things on you own with friends.  We usually get together few people from work and go out to different places and have a BBQ picnic and that sort of things.

It is very rare here to find any social gatherings.  In fact if you run across like minded people here on this Expat.com, why not get together somewhere and go for bowling, snooker or some adventure outing...?

i like the "bowling" idea.... let's organize a just-for-fun bowling tournament for expat-blog- riyadh! :) it'll surely be a hit! :)

riyadh11 wrote:

i like the "bowling" idea.... let's organize a just-for-fun bowling tournament for expat-blog- riyadh! :) it'll surely be a hit! :)

Yes that would be good any time of Thursday or Friday evenings and you can get few people to go together and meet up etc...

yazi.malik wrote:
riyadh11 wrote:

Yes that would be good any time of Thursday or Friday evenings and you can get few people to go together and meet up etc...

I agree what time and what date let `s go for casual Hello ...