Student visa need help got rejected 3 times by USA

Hi ,
In last 2 years my VISA has been rejected 3 times by us embassy  .
I applied there for maters got selected by Tx A&M but got rejected ....

Few days ago i come to know that Singapore Univ providing same course i am looking for.

I have few doubts though.
1.If i applied for Student Pass In Singapore what are the probabilities that my visa will get rejected.
2.I sorted out some universities too. session starts for Aug. Do i need to apply now or wait for some time.
3.I am taking loan from bank will it gonna cause any trouble during visa .
4.From last 2 years i am working in Pvt. Firm as an developer, will it gonna help me to get better university.

The most important question is will my visa get denied ?
I have all the papers ready and legit.
the only problem is my visa got rejected 3 times by US embassy. Will it gonna cause any trouble?
Please help me out

Once you are accepted by the U-- depending on your grades, then apply for student visa.  Check website for U registration dates for foreigners.

US and Singapore Immigration is not connected.

Umm what are the chances that my visa get rejected for Singapore too.. i dont want to waste any more money on apply and reapply :(

You posted the exact same confusing message on multiple forums, although you are unlikely to get concise information this way.
If you cannot research about uni entrance and visa regulations on your own, and make yourself understood, how are you going to pass a M.Sc. course?!?

:( yes i posted to many forums cus i want to know .